After four generations of the Perfetto long sleeve, the Women's Perfetto ROS Long Sleeve Jacket gets the biggest performance upgrade yet, as denoted by the ROS in the title, Rain or Shine, delivering comfort across a remarkably wide range of winter cycling conditions. Cold-weather comfort is taken care of by two exclusive Castelli GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics by Gore, a lightly fleeced front panel keeps in warmth while a light and stretchy rear fabric enhances breathability, so you always feel at just the right temperature. However, should you get caught in rain or snow then the water repellent INFINIUM™ fabrics really come into their own. The Perfetto ROS is also the perfect weight for layering - use a light base-layer for milder conditions or add a thermal jersey underneath for more extreme cold. You decide.
Improvements can also be found to the pockets, now larger to accommodate gloved hands, also with a pump sleeve inside, a dropped tail for extra rear wheel spray coverage, easily accessible side zipped vents and a large reflective detail on the back for those shorter days of winter. All details that really count towards comfort when cycling in the cold and wet.
If there is just one item of clothing to see you through a winter of cycling, then the Women's Perfetto ROS Long Sleeve Jacket could be it. An investment in your comfort as you tap out those winter miles in anticipation of summer smiles.
- Water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Ideal Temperature 4 to 14 Degrees Celsius
- Weight: 261g