Whether you enjoy cycling outdoors or love an intense spin class indoors, the Shimano RP1 Road Shoes, with their SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatibility, are perfectly at home in either setting.
The Shimano RP1 Road Shoes feature Shimano Dynalast which means the toe-spring section provides optimal support for a smoother, more efficient pedal stroke. A more efficient pedal stroke means less wasted energy so you can finish strong. Dual hook and loop straps ensure you enjoy a quick, easy and reliable way to get the fit just right while a reflective heel cup print keeps you visible if you're on the road after the sun has set.
The lightweight glass fibre reinforced carbon sole strikes the perfect balance between stiffness and comfort and is compatible with both 3-hole SPD-SL and 2-hole SPD cleats making them a great choice for indoor cycling classes.
- Please Note: Going up half a size from normal shoe size is suggested
- Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedalling
- Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit
- Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible
- Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
- Synthetic upper
- Wider cleat adjustment so you can find the perfect position
- Product Data
- Cycle Shoe Type: Two and Three Bolt
- Cycle Shoe Closing: Dial
- Road: Yes