Be the queen of the road race with the RP5 W (RP501) Womenâs SPD-SL Shoe from Shimano. Optimizing the ultimate level of comfort and precision, the advanced construction allows for power to be utilized to perform a smooth and efficient pedal.
Never Ending Ride
Producing comfort throughout the competition, the RP5 Womenâs Shoes are ideal for those races where your saddle sees plenty of action. With a seamless one-piece upper, the shoes fit perfectly to your feet to deliver around-the-clock comfort and precision. Lightweight, carbon-reinforced nylon soles execute an impressive power transfer and the optimized toe-spring promotes a smooth upstroke while storing energy for that late swoop on your rivals.
Thanks to the micro-adjustable BoaÂ® L6 dial, controlling the fit of your shoes with the simple twist of a knob is now easier than ever. Adjusting the fit to allow for quick entry or release assists with race preparation and the wider cleat adjustment gives you the chance to find the perfect position on the pedals. Should looking stylish on the go be a factor in your cycling footwear, a clean the design brings a functional performance.
- Shimano sizes come up small - We recommend buying the next size up
- Seamless one-piece upper for ideal fit and all-day comfort.
- Light carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Micro-adjustable BoaÂ® L6 dial with hidden wire routing.
- Clean design delivers pure, functional performance.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
- Optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole and outsole.
- Shimano Dynalast: an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke.
- Wider cleat adjustment so you can find the perfect position.