Aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using their whole-helmet approach to development, POC has been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN.
Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance.
By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Other features of POC's whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), their patent-pending silicone pad technology; a lightweight adjustment system, and an ergonomic precision strap provide a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit.
- SPIN Technology: Patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Aerodynamic Testing: Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Construction & Liner: High-performance EPS Line / Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Venturi effect: Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Eye Garage: Keep your POC Sunglasses
|SIZE||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)|