COVID response by Cycle Closet
Making it Cheaper to Get Kit
Min spend only $100 for FREE Postage
Shop online, or phone through your order, or email us your shopping list and you'll get FREE shipping throughout Australia and world-wide when your spend over $80! You get access to kit direct from within Australia, from cycling apparel we've sourced for you from Australian and Internationally renowned designers and Brands.
Zip Pay to Own it now, but pay in 4
We understand the economic pressures on many riders during the pandemic. With this in mind, we've introduced Zip Pay, Buy now Pay later (in 4), for Online customers and shoppers in our Local stores. This is helpful because you can spread out paying for your new kit using a 4 installment plan, but, we'll pack and ship your new kit ASAP or we'll contact you to let you know that your 'Click & Collect' order is ready for collection
Occasional Shipping Delays
We are shipping from our 3 local stores every day, unless Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne have imposed any restrictions on retail stores being open. All parcels, once shipped from a Cycle Closet store, may 'experience' shipping delays beyond our control as stated in our 'Shipping Policy'.
Helping You Shop Safer Locally
‘Pre-Picked Orders’ for locals who aren’t comfortable with walking around the displays. Please email your shopping list to your local store, and staff will collect you requests together for you. You then drop in to ‘see-feel-try’ the selection person in store and can pay for the items you want for your next solo ride
We’re posting out emailed orders if you are able to pay for your products over the phone. This is for people who can’t get to a store, but who’d like to chat to the staff in their local store rather than order online. Local store info HERE
‘Click and Collect’ stations at each counter, allow you to walk into store, and go straight to the counter for rapid collection of orders completed online. You’ll get a quick hello! And off you go! with your new kit!
Local Store Safe Practises
- Every store has hand sanitiser immediately available at the entrance.
- Please use the Government COVID safe App on your phone to track when you're in store. We are still validating Q codes which have appropriate safety and security measures associated with them. We have a sign in sheet as required in store in Victoria, Aust
- Store layouts designed for social distancing with lots of space for moving around in store
- Our stores are each a large enough space to have 20 people in store with a 4 sqm space to themselves
- We’ve put specific anti-COVID-19 cleaning and hygiene routines in place. The emphasis is on staff hand washing with soap approximately hourly and disinfecting hard surfaces regularly and frequently
- We strongly encourage contactless payments, not cash. There is a possibility of picking up viruses from handling money, and we want to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible
- Please unzip jerseys etc, so you don't have to try them on over your head. This minimises risk of transfer from fellow riders’ mouths, noses and eyes which are the recognised travel routes of viruses. Where possible, check the size of baselayers by holding them up against you.