This stripped-back vest seamlessly integrates with other layers, constructed with a waterproof/breathable 3-layer laminate.
Less is more when it comes to layering for racing—an art that’s honed through years and years of pedaling with a number pinned to your back. Too many layers, and you burn up; too few, and your core stays chilled and your muscles and joints fight to stay up to temp. Lucky for us, our product team and test riders are well versed in this area.
- 2XS: Used for the front panel, this is a 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a thermo-hydrophilic membrane and a brushed carbon-sanded face for added softness. Water Column: >10,000mm.
- Push Pull: The rear panel is made of our ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable.
- Double-Slider Zipper: Taped construction, with camlock and stabilizer tab at the top to facilitate one-handed operation. Adjust to the conditions with the option to unzip from the bottom for added breathability.
- Reflective Strip: Wide strip of reflective material runs vertically down the back to boost visibility.
- aeroFit: Our trimmest, speed-focused fit that’s tighter and more compressive than our racingFit. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding.