ASSOS FORTONI SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY
With a simple and stylish design and packed with performance technology, the Assos Fortoni Short Sleeve celebrates 40 years of Assos and the company's founder, Signor Toni Maier. Game-changing fabric developments have resulted in cycling apparel such as the Fortoni, technically advanced and there to help you perform at your highest level.
The regularFit is slightly less aggressive than the racingFit yet it still has a close cut, perfectly blending speed and comfort. Dual Tex material has been used on the main body and is fast drying with an open structure while featuring moisture management technology to enhance breathability. Further to this, snag resistance, odourControl and UPF30 sun protection ensure this is a durable and protective offering.
In the sleeves and side panels, the Push Pull textile is highly breathable and offers supreme comfort while UPF50 protection keeps you safe on the hottest summer days. The seamless, raglan cut sleeves ensure full freedom of movement and reduce drag for an aerodynamic advantage.
The three rear pockets utilise Assos' Triple Ramp concept which ensures stability and ease of access. The pockets will remain in place whether empty or full and the internal seams act like almost unnoticeable lids so everything is kept secure. Adding extra versatility, the lightweight full-length zip allows you to improve airflow if so required.
- Limited edition jersey channeling the vitality of ASSOS founder Signor Toni Maier
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit
- Dual Tex moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric with UPF30 sun protection
- Naturally stabilising
- Push Pull: Sleeves and side panels consist of this proprietary warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Seamless raw-cut arms: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Triple Ramp concept rear pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip