Midweight full-finger protection and articulated comfort for cross-country and cyclocross racing.
Light and nimble, with a touch of targeted protection, are the qualities that make the most effective XC apparel, and this rings true for gloves as well. That’s exactly why our new XC FF Gloves are a Goldilocks of sorts, merging the lightweight benefits of our road gloves with the support of our more robust TRAIL Gloves.
To achieve this, we applied the same tough, breathable mesh used in our favorite Shasha Gloves, which both cools the back of the hand and molds to your fingers. We used a supple microfiber on the palm, and then covered it with light, perforated padding at the top and outer section, plus the thumb, where our hands tend to “weight” the bar. The fingertips have been finished with a silicone treatment on the first two fingers for brake lever control, and the flexible cuff molds to your wrist, providing a near-custom fit without any irritation.
- Mesh: Promotes breathability, constructed with thin, durable yarns to keep the back of the hand cool and dry.
- Perforated Palm Padding: Strategically positioned pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching.
- Silicone Grippers: Applied to index and middle fingertips for brake lever control.
- Anatomic Cut: “No wrinkle” construction creates a 3D curved structure.
- Terry Thumb Panel: Highly absorbent material aids in wicking moisture from the skin’s surface.
Composition: Back: 85%PA 15%EA Palm/Thumb/Inserts: 100%PL