Introducing the Castelli Velocissimo Due Bib Short. Castelli and the word ‘fast’ go hand in hand. So much so they have used the Italian for fast, Velocissimo, to name these very speedy shorts. Do not worry though, as with all Castelli products, speed does not compromise comfort or functionality.
Italians are known for style and passion and that is exactly what you get with the Castelli Velocissimo Due Bibshorts. As used by the Italian National Cycling Team, Garmin Sharp and many other professional teams, these products are both highly durable, well fitted and performance orientated.
A beautiful anatomical fit, immense comfort and soft to touch feel, thanks to ten panel Affinity Lycra® fabric. The KISS³ seat pad offers both unsurpassed levels of comfort, quick moisture wicking properties and an ergonomic fit for whether it be an hour or all day in the saddle. Variable foam density and shaped to the bodies exact needs to provide support for the areas that need it the most.
Mesh bib straps allow for a fit that is both soft and unobtrusive and also allows exceptional levels of breathability.
Available in a timeless black colour as well as dashing drive blue and fluo yellow, This shorts are incredibly lightweight at a mere 176 grams in size large.
Whether you are heading out for a quick hour spin after work or a five hour monster weekend ride through the Alpes, the top of the range, Velocissimo Due Bib Short will keep you comfortable and looking stylish.
- High-end bib short
- Colour black/black,white and Drive Blue/black fluo yellow
- Rear reflective tabs on leg grippers
- Castelli graphics on leg gripper and logos on thigh
- Ten panel construction for a sculpted fit
- Affinity Lycra® Fabric which is quick drying, breathable and form fitting
- Giro³ grippers on legs, keeping shorts in place
- KISS³ seat pad, ergonomic, comfortable, hygienic and quick drying
- Mesh bib straps for added comfort and breathability
- Available in sizes small to XXL