Long before Procaccini Wool Short Sleeve Base Layer was envisioned and before the Castelli name even came into being as a well-known cycling clothier, Armando Castelli made the finest tailored clothing at Via Procaccini 23 in Milan. His clients numbered champions like Fausto Coppi as well as the players from Juventus, AC Milan and the Italian team at the World Cup. This up-to-date take on those jerseys of the past is thoroughly modern but with a retro twist - old-school wool meets modern fabrics giving a softer hand with improved stretch and moisture management. Armando would have loved it.
- Nuyarn performance wool fabric with 15% nylon content for better strength, durability and moisture management
- Woven labels at collar and inside hem
- Relaxed fit looks great for off-bike wear
- Buy one size smaller if you're looking for a tight-to-body fit
- WEIGHT: 137g (Large)
- Recommended Temperature Range +8 to +16 degreesC
- 85% Wool, 15% Polyamide(Nylon)