The Perfetto Convertible is the jersey that can do it all. With the sleeves attached, it provides full protection in cold and damp conditions. Un-zip and stash the sleeves in one of the three rear pockets for a Gabba-style short-sleeved jersey suitableÂ for milder conditions. Itâs the perfect jacket/jersey for cold damp starts, sportives, fast commutes or for taking away as a one-piece solution to your packing conundrums.Â
The Perfetto Convertible features Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric that totally blocks out the wind while remaining highly breathable. This fabric, combined with a durable water-repellent finish (DWR) ensures the worst of the rain, sleet, and snow is kept at bay. In fact, it is so good at repelling the rain that the three rear pockets feature laser-cut drainage holes to allow the rain back out.
Not designed to be totally waterproof the convertible Perfetto like all the Gabba and Perfetto products from Castelli are designed to be functionally waterproof. It's well known that ride hard in a shell waterproof and you will quickly get sweaty the Perfetto offers increased breathability at the expense of some dampness entering.Â
- The perfect cycling top for changeable conditions and seasons.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- GoreÂ® WindstopperÂ® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Two garments in one Simply remove the sleeves to create a short-sleeved Perfetto Jersey
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKKÂ® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Sizing Men's S-3XL
- Weight 457g (Large)
- Castelli comfort range 6Â°-18Â°C