Designed with the goal of creating the world's most comfortable pair of bib shorts, the Castelli Premio BibÂ ShortÂ features advanced fabric technology and combines it with innovative features to improve your on-bike comfort.
Firstly targeting the issue of fit, the Premio Bib Short utilises a Forza fabric that offers an improved fit around the leg, whilst a 3D mesh breathable lumbar support band ensures comfortable compression, allowing you to pedal freely without the distraction of any fabric movement as you ride. Reduced seaming and a raw edge leg ending also further ensure that the bib is stable on the body making these a pair of bibs that are reliable in their fit.
Featuring Castelli's top of the range Progetto X2 Air seat pad that offers an unrivalled level of protection from road buzz and shock, this bib short is set up for those all day, long efforts. Boasting flat bonded ergonomic bib straps for extra comfort, and with embossed Castelli logos as a finishing flourish, this short is a superb option for the rider looking to improve comfort as a means to improve their performance.
- Forza fabric with 38% LycraÂ® content for perfect fit
- 3D mesh breathable lumbar support band
- Reduced seaming for more comfort
- Raw-edge leg ending with vertical silicone grippers
- Bonded flat ergonomic bib straps for extra comfort
- Embossed Castelli shadow wordmark
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad
- Weight: 201 grams
- Recommended temperature range: 15Â°-25Â°C / 59-77Â°F