Unlike anything you've ever worn, the Mondiale bib shorts are the pinnacle of comfort. They're so good you will barely know they're there - allowing you to focus purely on the ride.
Top Features of the Castelli Mondiale Bib Shorts
- New 220 g/m2 Cinquanta fabric with 50% LycraÂ® content - incredible stretch and rebound and an insanely soft hand
- Reduced panel construction eliminates seams for better fit and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for pro-level comfort
- No-sew bonded bib straps with upper-back 3D shaped yoke
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on back of bib
- No-sew bonded leg endings with silicone gripper
- WEIGHT: 171g (Large)
Shorts so comfortable they disappearWith the Mondiale Bibshort Castelli set out to design the most comfortable, luxurious bibshort possible. Incredibly soft to the touch, with just the right amount of compression and bib straps that stretch perfectly without pinching you really will barely notice these shorts once riding. Of course, everything Castelli does in some way goes back to a focus on speed, and in this case the Mondiale short is made for your longest training rides to make you faster for race day in your Free Aero Race Bibshorts, or those rides where youâre just out enjoying your race fitness. Either way, this short is obscenely comfortable with its new 220g Cinquanta fabric with a full 50% LycraÂ® content that coddles you unlike any short youâve ever worn. It follows your every movement for total support. The construction builds on the comfort developed with Castelli's Body Paint shorts, but the new higher-rebound fabric provides greater support with improved freedom of movement. Laser-cut ventilation on the back and no-sew bonded seams complete the feeling that absolutely nothing was held back in making the most comfortable short you've ever used.
Progetto X2 Air seat padMaximum technology for supreme comfort; The Progetto X2 utilises ventilating perforations to keep you cooler and dryer on endurance road rides. The design allows air and moisture to flow directly to the surface fabric for quick evaporation. The shape of the pad has received minor updates based on pro feedback. The Progetto X2 Air seatpad is constructed in 3 layer components, each dedicated to a specific purpose to create the most comfortable seat pad on the planet.
- 1. Skin care layer: A four-way stretch, microdenier, seamless, bacteriostatic layer made to adapt to the shape of your body and saddle without any folds in the fabric.
- 2. Seamless integrated technology cushioning layer: Multi-density foam with infinitely variable thickness. The thickness of the pad is engineered to place the padding where you need it most for maximum comfort.
- 3. Viscous comfort inserts: Perforated viscous padding is added under the highly sensitive ishial and perineum pressure areas.