This may be Castelli's 'entry level' short but the Women's Vista Bib Shorts boast many features that other brands feature on their top end shorts. With a beautiful anatomic fit and high quality seat pad you'll be amazed at the on saddl
The Pro Dry Soft 2-layer fabric of these Women's Vista Bib Shorts is cut in a six-panel anatomical design and, when combined to the excellent stretch of the fabric, results in a beautiful fit that moves with you as you pedal. Also thanks to that two layer fabric, comprised of a polyester inner and nylon outer, breathability is maximised assuring you of a comfortable and dry feel, even when working hard. Finishing off these exemplary shorts are the cross-wrap construction of the leg endings for a softer and stretchier way to achieve a perfect fit.
The Women's Kiss Air seat pad Castelli use for the Vista bib shorts aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as the top-of-the-line progetto X2 seat pad but at a more affordable price.
1. Seamless skin care layer: A super soft, brushed microfibre top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection.
2. Continuously variable thickness: Dual density and infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum
- New Pro Dry Soft 2-layer fabric provides exceptional moisture management
- 6-panel construction for anatomic fit
- Mesh bib straps
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Cross-wrap leg elastic with silicone strip keeps leg in place
- Reflective tape on back of leg
- Recommended Temperature range - +15 to +35 Degrees C
- Bib straps: 81% Polyester, 19% Elastane(Spandex)
- Bottom legs: 65% Polyamide(Nylon), 35% Elastane(Spandex)
- Main: 80% Polyamide(Nylon), 20% Elastane(Spandex)
- Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know