High Performance Repel TEFLONÂ® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLONÂ® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, ThermoliteÂ® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesnât get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLONÂ® fabric protector finish (from DuPontâ¢).
Menâs 600 Series Gel
The updated 600 series Italian stretch pad features âContinuously Variable Profileâ (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam âdermisâ layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- Material: Nylon 45%, Polyester 42%, Elastane 13%
- ThermoliteÂ® with High Performance Repel TEFLON fabric protector for ultimate weather control with durable water repellency
- Ideal product for 3 season road riding, mtb and cyclocross
- Wicking stretch mesh upper bib
- 600 series computer cut continuously variable profile (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Brushed back fabric for warmth in mild/ cold weather
- Wide shoulder straps for comfort
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Y-form silicone gripper
- Machine washable