The Endura Thermolite Pro Biblong with Pad uses Thermolite fabric with a wicking stretch mesh upper. High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector delivers ultimate weather comfort with durable water repellency while the slimline ankle zips with snapdown puller and bib zip fly make for an easy exit. Ergonomic body panelling supports the bike fit of this firm favourite and the double thickness layer on the knees provides extra warmth for your joints. Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector finish (from DuPont).
The updated Men's 600 Series Italian stretch pad features 'Continuously Variable Profile' (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam 'dermis' layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- FabricÂ Â Â Teflon HT treated Thermolite
- Fabric PropertiesÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Insulating, water resistant, moisture wicking upper, stretchy
- CutÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ergonomic body panelling. Double thickness layer on knees. Selected seams fully flatlocked for comfort
- FasteningÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Slimline ankle zips, zip fly
- PaddingÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Men's 600 Series Pad, computer cut CVP stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- ReflectivityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Large thigh logos, reflective ankle trim