Endura's Pakagilet II is easily taken on every ride for protection against unexpected showers and to keep the wind off on chilly descents. Packing down into its own stuff sack pop it in a pocket whenever you go riding.
Protection Anytime, Anywhere
Using an ultra lightweight windproof ripstop fabric Endura have created a gilet that can go with you if you need some extra protection in cool, windy conditions. While the fabric blocks the wind, a back mesh panel allows for good air circulation so you don't get too clammy. Elasticated armholes, rear neck and hem keeps the jacket in place and sealed against the elements. A handy flap has been included so you can access your jersey pockets underneath.
- Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric
- Back mesh panel
- Reflective trims on shoulders rear and front zip
- Elasticated armholes rear neck and hem
- Jersey pocket access flap
- Tiny pack size stuff sack included
- 100% Polyamide(Nylon)