This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. Endura asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and Hummvee was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute. It comes complete with a padded liner short.
There are no less than 6 pockets on this short, positioned around the body, and mostly using a zipper closure for extra security.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and Endura have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. They incorporate tough nylon and are double stitched in critical areas, making them nearly indestructible.
This product comes complete with an Endura Clickfast™ detachable liner. Just pull them on and you are ready to roll. The liner is made with a light-weight stretch mesh, elastic waistband, and silicon hem grippers. The seat pad is Endura's very own 200 series pad for wicking comfort throughout the day. And, can be quickly clicked in and out with Clickfast™ attachment system, interchangeable with other MTB cycle shorts in their range.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets, and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility - HuMMVee