Both windproof and waterproof the women's Strike II gloves also use a fast drying fleece inner face for extra insulation in cold, wet weather. Silicone palm and finger prints allow for grip and control at all times in all weathers.
Measured in mm of water that can be held by the fabric without leaking. 1,000mm is the minimum measurement needed to pass the accepted definition of âwaterproofâ. For a garment to be truly waterproof, the seams must be sealed (in addition to the fabric itself being waterproof). All Endura waterproof garments are 100% seam-sealed.
- Seam sealed waterproof breathable internal membrane
- Stretch windproof outer fabric for flexibility
- Fast-dry insulating fleece inner
- Durable synthetic leather palm with gel padding for comfort
- Silicone palm and finger prints for grip
- Extended cuff with hook and loop adjuster for improved fit and warmth
- Full Finger Terry sweat wipe
- High visibility reflective prints
- 35% Polyamide(Nylon), 35% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane, 10% Elastane(Spandex)