After 12 years of cruising around trails, the Fox Flux helmet has been updated to version 2.0! Featuring the Varizorb multi-density EPS, MIPS, an all-new 300-degree retention system, and a fully adjustable visor, the Flux 2.0 is redefining open face MTB helmets.
- MIPS impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption.
- The internal cage provides additional strength.
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort.
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves.
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit.
- X-Static Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial.
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding.
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow.
- Full range adjustment visor