This is the new model with zipperless design feature.
The Arctic is one of the warmest shoe covers available on the market and ideal for very cold winter days. It is made from 4 mm waterproof neoprene with a hollow fiber lining and offers maximum thermal insulation.>
The Arctic incorporates the EUROBIKE Award winning technology; IntelliSeal™. An ingenious technology that greatly enhances the durability, fit and water resistance of shoe covers.
The Arctic shoe cover features the new zipperless shoe cover design, that gives a perfect and snug fit around the shoe and calf, so water is kept out from the top and preventing water from penetrating through a zipper.
Recommended for road shoes. Compatible with most types of pedal systems.
STEP-BY-STEP FITTING GUIDE
- With just your socks on, start by pulling up the shoe cover with your foot through the cuff. Pull the shoe cover up to about halfway up your calf
- Keeping the shoe cover rolled up, put on your cycling shoes and tighten them to your preferred fit
- Roll down the shoe cover and fit it around the shoe; fitting the cover around the toe box of the shoe first, and then the heel
- Ensure the shoe cover has a firm and evenly distributed fit around the sole of the shoe, and that the shoe cover is not stuck on any closure mechanisms on the cycling shoe
- Tighten and close the velcro strap underneath your sole
- Get out and ride!