The Chaser Skull Cap gives you streamlined warmth when you’re on the go. It’s all lightweight comfort and warmth, and no bulk. Wear it on its own or under a helmet when you’re on your bike without risk of overheating. This Merino Skull Cap has a nice stretch courtesy of the 4% Elastane added so it will sit snugly, but comfortably on your head. It’s long enough to cover your ears when it’s really cold, or you can pull it up as you warm up to get some extra air. The fully breathable fabric provides warmth, without making your head sweaty or overheats like most synthetics. Of course, when you work up a sweat when you’re on the go you'll still stay warm and comfortable, and will not freeze, no matter how cold it gets outside. Plus, it’s so lightweight you’ll hardly even know you’re wearing it. An all-round awesome accessory to add to your collection of ioMerino garments to help keep you warm and comfortable through all sorts of conditions.
- Made from the MicroMerino® ‘Enigma265’ fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool for natural breathability and performance, and 4% Elastane for a comfortable four-way stretch and freedom of movement.
- Perfect lightweight active beanie/skull cap for all of your outdoor adventures - running, biking, skiing/snowboarding, and whatever else you get up to outdoors!
- Incredibly lightweight and sleek offering a weightless feeling on your head (no bulk) and is super easy to carry in your pack. You can even carry in your pocket
- Tag free, anti-chafe, flat-lock seams.
- Antimicrobial (anti-odour and anti-germ)
- 2 sizes to suit S/M and M/L
- Layering: Accessory
- Weight: Mid Weight (265gsm)
- Enigma265 265gsm
- Mid Weight 96% superfine Australian Merino
- 4% Elastane
- A MicroMerino® Fabric
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.