The IOMerino Altitude crew neck long sleeve base layer is super lightweight and breathable, yet warm when you need it the most and has an incredibly soft next to skin feel.
Io Merino uses their flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane with four way stretch for freedom of movement.
It’s the perfect base/first layer for core warmth when you’re layering up, yet versatile enough to be worn on its own in milder conditions. With flat lock seams, heat transferred tags and raglan sleeves to help prevent chafing, plus thumb loops and a drop back hem for easy layering, it’s the perfect combination of performance, warmth and comfort.
Designed to be worn as a snug ‘contact fit’ layer, we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a more casual fit.
- Made with the flagship Enigma MicroMerino® - 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane - for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement.
- Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layers, or sitting over bottom layers, with no exposed cold spots when you're on the go.
- Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximize comfort.
- Thumb loops to help keep your hands warm and stop your sleeves riding and bunching under your arms when layering
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Length: Drop back hem
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet