When you need to keep your head warm, but want something fully breathable and lightweight that will deliver that warmth without bulk and without risk of overheating, the Chaser Skull Cap is for you. It’s got a nice stretch courtesy of the 4% Elastane added to the premium Australian MicroMerino, so it will sit snugly, but comfortably, on your head. It’s long enough to cover your ears when it’s really cold, or just pull it up a little as you warm up for some extra air. Either way, the fully breathable fabric will do an amazing job of providing warmth, without making your head sweat or overheat unnecessarily like most synthetics. Of course, if you do happen to work up a natural sweat when you’re on the go, the MicroMerino® will still stay warm and comfortable, and will not freeze, no matter how cold it gets outside. Plus, it’s so lightweight you’ll hardly even know you’re wearing it. The streamlined design means you can wear it under a helmet on your bike or on the slopes, with no extra bulk or gathering making it a super comfortable option. An all round awesome accessory to add to you collection of MicroMerino garments to help keep you warm and comfortable through all sorts of conditions.
- Made from the MicroMerino® ‘Enigma265’ fabric - 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool for natural breathability and performance, and 4% Elastane for a comfortable four-way stretch and freedom of movement.
- Perfect lightweight active beanie/skull cap for all of your outdoor adventures - running, biking, skiing/snowboarding, and whatever else you get up to outdoors!
- Incredibly lightweight and sleek offering a weightless feeling on your head (no bulk) and is super easy to carry in your pack. You can even carry in your pocket
- Tag free, anti-chafe, flat-lock seams.
- Antimicrobial (anti-odour and anti-germ)
- 2 sizes to suit S/M and M/L
- Layering: Accessory
- Weight: Mid Weight (265gsm)
- Fabric: Enigma265 (96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane)
Natural MicroMerino® benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet.