- JUST ABOUT THE LIGHTEST MERINO BASELAYER OUT THERE
- Unique blend of merino wool and polyamide fibers
- Featherweight with superior moisture wicking capabilities
- Extremely soft and feels like a second skin
- Designed for the hottest rides
80% Merino Wool / 20% PA
A light baselayer is an essential part of any summer cycling kit. We have designed this one for the riders who love how the natural fibers of merino wool work to regulate the bodyâs temperature while keeping odors to a minimum.
This blend of super-light merino wool with a stretchy polyamide will offer the perfect combination of materials. The merino wool ensures fast moisture wicking while the polyamide helps with durability of the knit.
With the feathery weight and super soft feel, you will forget you are even wearing a baselayer. The stretchiness ensures a second skin fit while the suede label sits on the outside of the shirt to avoid any unwanted chafing.
AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND NATURAL WHITE.
Made in Slovakia