CREATED FOR MOVEMENT WITH THE SLEEK LOOK AND HIGHEST COMFORT
The Vest has a slim cut fit.
Like delicious food, or Italian wine, cycling appeals to your innermost senses. It is what drives you onto the road time and time again. The roads in Autumn/Winter can be an inhospitable place throwing everything it has at you. For that you need protection. The selection of materials and highly elastic cut gives this vest wide range of use. The choices is yours whether you will wear short or a long sleeve jersey underneath it.
Water and wind resistant membrane on the outside keeps wind and water out (DWR 10,000 mm), yet it is highly breathable (10,000 g/m²/24h).
On the Isadore have successfully applied the natural Merino fiber throughout the inside of the garment. This immensely improved the membrane's functionality compared to conventional three-layer materials, thanks to Merino wool naturally excellent temperature and odor control.
Includes YKK rib front zipper for easy and versatile manipulation and waterproof small back zipper to keep the valuables inside the pocket safe.
Constructed from Merino Membrane softshell material (30% Merino / 65% Polyestere / 5% PU Membrane) Isadore used for our jacket with the same idea:
Created for movement with the ‘’high fashion’’ look and highest comfort.
- Finest Merino wool on the inside
- Wind and water resistant membrane
- Thermoroubaix® side panels
- Wind and water resistant membrane on the outside, finest Merino wool fibers on the inside provides enough insulation in cold conditions.
- Optional lower back extension elegantly hidden when not needed and easy to apply once the road gets wet
- Soft brushed lining inside the collar.
- Reflective signs and logos added to enhance visibility.
- Designed and developed by Martin and Peter Velits.
- Proudly made in Slovakia.
Thermoroubaix® (85% Polyamid / 15% Elastane) side panels treated with DuPont™ Teflon® Fabric Protector to enhance the ability of the fabric repel water.