Arm warmers are an essential item for many cyclists as they help you manage variable weather conditions during your ride and mean that you can wear all your favourite short sleeve jerseys in the mid-seasons.
Marcello Bergamo's Classico Arm Warmers are made from Premium Super Roubaix that has a plush brushed interior for comfort and warmth. Pre-dye fabric produces a deep colour even when stretched and each arm has reflective branding for high visibility. The rolled end at the wrist has been specifically designed to grip without the need for silicone and set-back stitching is flat locked for comfort. The grip at the top of the warmer is an integrated seam that combines fabric and silicone for the perfect seal and minimal chance of irritation.
- Integrated upper gripper holds garment in place
- Reflective branding for visibility
- Moisture wicking
- 4-way stretch Super Roubaix fabric ensures maximum comfort
- Brushed interior for added warmth
- Made in Marcello Bergamo's factory in Italy