Designed to deliver high-performance during marathon and endurance events, the Eccellere Road Bib Shorts provide the support and comfort necessary for the longest days in the saddle.
With 50 years of innovation behind them, these bib shorts utilise the latest technology and high-performance fabrics and are the ultimate in comfort and performance.
- Improved Comfort for Long Rides: The Road Space Carbon Chamois uses an elastic interface road-specific pad designed for marathons and ultra-cycling races. A wider central channel improves blood circulation and reduces numbness during racing.
- Keep Cool: Perforations on the surface of the chamois allow for higher air permeability. Ventilated cuffs and straps help you stay cool even in hot conditions.
- Less Friction: Elasticised straps sit flat against the skin and eliminate irritation. REPOC construction in the Chamois reduces contact points and friction during riding.
- More Support: A higher cut torso provides increased support for the abdomen and lower back area. This design is more effective for longer rides and keeps you looking your best both on and off the bike.
- Stay Dry: The main fabric is a high-density warp-knitted fabric that is lightweight, fast-wicking with excellent compression and support. The Chamois is designed with the ECO X-Fifty fabric, top-of-the-range fabric for faster drying and better comfort.
- Remains in Place: The multidirectional curvature of the Chamois guarantees an exceptional fit and greater stability in the saddle (in an aggressive position). The longer legs feature a cuff with silicone microbeads in the bottom 20cm. They’re designed to stay snuggly in position, right above the knee.
- Improved Visibility: Dual side reflective tabs enhance your low light visibility.
- BLUESIGN Certified fabrics