You will stay dry when you ride in this lightweight women’s rain jacket, because it sheds water like no other. This feature is thanks to it having the PI Dry® finish, which offers permanent water repellency for a lifetime of performance. Pearl Izumi used a stretch nylon fabric to achieve a close-to-body fit that still allows for movement on the bike. A highly breathable water-proof membrane and taped seams provide absolute protection, with rapid moisture vapor transfer to keep you dry inside. A high collar helps keep the rain out and the cut is just generous enough to accommodate layers beneath. Unbelievabley with all these features, it’s packable enough to easily stash in your jersey pocket.
- Lightweight face fabric with stretch for a close-to-body fit, made from 100% recycled Nylon
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- High-performance 2.5-layer waterproof breathable membrane; 10k/10k rating
- Fully-taped seams and waterproof asymmetric two-way front zipper
- Rear drop hem for extra coverage while in aggressive riding position
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility