Being last on the road has it's rewards, in this case the Giro d'Italia 2017 Maglia Nero jersey, awarded to last on classification at the Giro. The features aren't bottom of the pile, they're top notch as you'd expect of Santini.
The "Black Jersey" is now legendary in the history of the Giro d'Italia. This historic jersey was awarded in the years 1946-1951 as "prize" to the rider in the last position of the overall standings.
Ironically, an unexpected competition to win this special jersey began, with many athletes hiding inside bars, ditches at the edge of the road, and tapping their tires to lose for as long as possible and win this legendary jersey.
- Official Maglia Nero Jersey of 2017 Giro d'Italia
- Aerodynamic fit, highly breathable and high wicking
- Raw cut elongated sleeves
- Invisible hidden front zip, triple rear pockets
- Anti UV Protection: 4/5
- Breathability: 4/5
- Aerodynamics: 4/5
- Elasticity: 4/5
- Temp range +18 - +35 degrees celsius