Stage 11 will start in Ponte a Ema, Florence, the birthplace of the celebrated Gino Bartali, winner of 3 Giro d’Italia titles and 7 King of the Mountains jerseys. But it’s for his even more incredible efforts to aid the resistance in World War II for which we honour him with these bib shorts. He delivered secret messages, smuggled refugees in his bike trailer, and hid a Jewish family in his cellar. All of which only came to light after his death.
- Santini Giro d'Italia 2017 Stage 11 Bartali Bib Shorts
- Coloured mesh braces with an elastic and breathable design
- GITevo chamois is made of antibacterial fiber with a Twist Gel core to maintain shape
- Silicone grip at the bottom of the leg keeps the shorts in position
- Raw cut finish on the legs
- Temperature range: +18° / +35°
- Made in Italy