Road-shoe fast meets mountain-shoe rugged. Finally, off-road shoes deliver pro performance in the dirt. XC9 is packed with engineering innovations that improve fit, maximize power transfer and perform in raw conditions.
You stay focused on rolling over roots, straddling streams or bunny-hopping barriers. These shoes have got your back while they cradle your feet.
• Dedicated X-Country and Cyclocross no compromising racing shoe
• Low stack height sole helps stabilize the foot during the downward pedaling stroke
• A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
• Dual independent BOA® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
• Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
• Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight and offers increased traction
Weight: 330g (size 42)