Full-featured competition shoes optimized for comfort and pedalling performance.
These are truly are a terrific road shoe, perfect for the elite cyclist wanting that next step. Nothing in your kit is more unbearable than a bad pair of shoes, so start from the bottom up and get yourself a brand new pair of Shimano's best shoes, the RC701.
• Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
• Shimano dynalast helps to reduce braking loss and supports efficient pedalling
• Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
• Dual independent boa® l6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
• Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
• Outsole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
• Synthetic leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
• Carbon Mid Sole: carbon fiber composite mid sole
• Wider Cleat Adjustment: expands range for mounting cleats
• Weight: 245g (Size 42)
• Use: Road and Competition