The ASPIRE™ Line is thin and light for serious cyclists, yet still perfect for athletes of any sport. Swiftwick's Managed Compression™ prevents bunching and hot spots by supporting all 3 arches in the foot. Their Linked-Toe technology prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe-box. These socks are knitted at 200 needles, the highest you’ll find in socks. The higher the needle, the tighter the knit. This high-gauge construction produces a softer, denser, more durable garment with outstanding graphic detail. The result is a sock designed to fit your feet perfectly while helping you do what moves you.
- Managed Compression™ - Reduces swelling, increases endurance, and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Chemical Free Wicking – Performs every time and delivers the ultimate dry fit. Swiftwick fuses the most advanced knit patterns with hollow Olefin fibres to pull sweat off your body and repel external moisture.
- Blister-Free – Swiftwick's seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression? technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Swiftwick's natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odour to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour – Lateral foothold delivers a no-slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
|Shoe size reference|