The Vision Six incorporates Swiftwick's core technologies for exceptional fit and moisture wicking with a creative custom pattern. Sitting just below mid-calf, their SIX crew sock provides the perfect canvas.
200 needle construction of both class and attitude. This sock is excellent for both athletic and casual wear and comes in a comfortable SIX inch cuff that has proven to be very popular among cyclists. To top it off, Swiftwick has built this sock with its seamless linked-toe technology, making it a form-fitting athletic sock bathed in class and sophistication.
- Managed Compression™ -Reduces swelling, increases endurance, and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Chemical Free Wicking – Performs every time and delivers the ultimate dry fit. Swiftwick fuses the most advanced knit patterns with hollow Olefin fibres to pull sweat off your body and repel external moisture.
- Blister-Free – Swiftwick's seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression™ technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Swiftwick's natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odour to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour -Lateral foothold delivers a no-slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
|Shoe size reference|