- Premium cold weather protection
- Windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- WinterFit rear panels and seat is fleece backed, DWR treated, highly breathable and wicking for warmth without bulk
- Pre-shaped and anatomically paneled for excellent mobility
- Flat Lock stitching throughout
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Cytech [EIT]
Fabric Front: 85% Polyamide / 15% Elastane + Membrane
Fabric Back: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. Itâs important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. Youâll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86Â°F (30Â°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Donât do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.