New for 2019, the Foundation Velocio have designed for you, a pared back version of their Signature Bib Short.
They took the same great fit and comfort and sought where they could make the bib short more affordable without generally compromising quality. How did they acheive this? You will find thee bibshorts have a new lightweight, recycled fabric which gives balanced compression and an opaque finish in any weather. They've kept the same bib straps, leg gripper and trims found on the Signature. With a high-density chamois, these shorts will provide you excellent support in a slightly thinner form - perfect for shorter distances or if you are joining your friends for a mid-week lunch ride.
Also incorporated is the latest iteration of Velosio's pee-break functionality, the FlyFree. Velocio have so mant featuresÂ packed in, that the Foundation is a premium bib short at a not-so-premium price.Â
- 78% Recycled nylon fabric withÂ Extra LifeÂ Lycra: balanced compression & breathability, comfort and longevity
- High Gauge for excellent recovery and second skin fit
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, compressive and supportive to enhance performance
- Foundation chamois, developed with Elastic Interface for excellent mid-distance comfort & support
- FlyFree: the latest generation of our pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.