Velocio took the same great fit and comfort and sought where they could make the bib short more affordable without generally compromising quality. A new lightweight, recycled fabric gives balanced compression and an opaque finish. With the same bib straps, leg gripper and trims found on the Signature and a high-density chamois, these shorts provide excellent support in a slightly thinner form - perfect for shorter distances or the mid-week lunch ride. Also incorporated is the latest iteration of Velocio's pee-break functionality, the FlyFree. With all that packed in, the Foundation is a premium bib short at a not-so-premium price.
- 78% Recycled nylon fabric with Extra Life Lycra: balanced compression & breathability, comfort, and longevity
- High Gauge for excellent recovery and second-skin fit
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, compressive and supportive to enhance performance
- Foundation chamois, developed with Elastic Interface for excellent mid-distance comfort & support
- FlyFree: the latest generation of our pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet, or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.
Fabric: 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Elastane
Made in: Italy