Introducing the veloToze Neoprene Shoe Cover with Waterproof Cuff, designed to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, winter weather. Waterproof, windproof performance neoprene protects your feet and shoes from the elements. The patented design uses no zippers and fastens with reinforced straps under your shoe. Kevlar toe pad protects the shoe cover from wear and tear.
Included Waterproof Cuff ensures rain doesn't enter from the top of the shoe cover. They are made of a flexible, waterproof material that forms a seal with your leg to keep rain from entering the top of your shoe cover. The Waterproof Cuff (also sold separately) is designed to be used with the veloToze Neoprene Cycling Shoe Cover but will work with most neoprene cycling shoe covers.
They are designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
- Waterproof: performance neoprene and sealed seams keeps your feet warm and dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- veloToze Waterproof Cuff: included to keep rain from running in the top of the shoe cover
- Flexible: made of flexible material with blind stitched seams
- Reflective: reflective stripes and logo helps you be seen in low light
- Durable: Kevlar toe and reinforced straps protect from wear and tear