The Garmin-Sharp riders wanted a lightweight jersey for the mountain stages of the Tour. So we engineered the ideal jersey for racing through the entire summer.
As requested, itâs light. Very light. At just 91 grams itâs 30% lighter than their Aero Race Jerseys. Those are dry weights. Crucially, this jersey absorbs less sweat, so the weight savings multiply when youâre going all out up the Alpe dâHuez or trying to beat your training nemesis on your weekly group ride.
The magic comes after you crest the hill. Our new Strada Light 3D Mesh fabric dries in the blink of an eye and in fact is the ideal fabric for hot-weather racing, even if no climbing is involved.
The incredibly lightweight and superlative cooling in hot weather conditions come at only the slightest aerodynamic cost. Weâve wind-tunnel tested this jersey compared to the Aero Race Jersey and itâs only 3 watts slower at 40 km/h.
- The best choice for the mountains or hot weather
- Strada Light 3D mesh 100% Polyester multi-denier fabric front and back for excellent wicking
- Velocity mesh the fabric on shoulders and yoke for fit and aerodynamics
- Full-length YKK VislonÂ® zipper for easy opening and closing
- Lightweight LycraÂ® trim at waist
- Use of sunscreen is recommended