With its plush, supportive chamois and made-for-motion design, the Women's ELITE Escape Short sets the stage for all-day cycling comfort.
- Strategic use of P.R.O. and SELECT Transfer fabric provides superior comfort and moisture management
- Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort
- Silicone front grippers and elastic back leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction
- Womenâs ELITE Escape 1:1â¢ Chamois is smooth next to skin, with the free-floating, 4-way stretch top sheet and 2-layer suspension core for plush comfort
- BioVizâ¢ reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 8" inseam [size medium]
Body: 46% nylon 38% polyester 16% LYCRAÂ® elastane/UPF 50+, Weight: 225 g/m2; Panels: 88% nylon 12% LYCRAÂ® elastane/UPF 50+, Weight: 240 g/m2; Made in Vietnam
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hang card, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments, this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.