Founded in Scotland in 1992, Endura has gone on to become the largest brand of cycling clothing in the UK. Endura is focussed on function and longevity without cutting corners on material and construction.
"It’s taken a while for Endura to add a jean to their Urban range but it’s soon clear that they’ve used the time to get it right…The jean is slim cut throughout, particularly in the calves to prevent flapping, and the waist is raised at the rear to prevent an unsightly gap. The fabric is a cotton/Cordura mix. It doesn’t use elastane but still offers enough stretch for unrestricted riding. Best of all, there’s no crotch seam. The seat is designed specifically for cycling and it makes a huge difference.”
- Material: Cotton 55%, Polyester 30%, Nylon 15%
- Durable Cotton/Cordura blend fabric with mechanical stretch
- Slim fit extended back for ergonomic cycling
- Discretely cycle specific cut with no flap calves
- Front hip pockets
- Rear patch pockets with pull out 'flag'
- D-lock loop for rapid storage retrieval
- Reflective tape exposed by rollup hem
- Seam free gusset panel