Sneak Peak - Bicycling Australia Winter Kit Guide
The Winter Kit Guide to be published in Bicycling Australia July/August Edition was chosen from the staff selections below
Buy this cycling apparel Online (cyclecloset.com) or visit our Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne stores to try before you buy. Our store managers can help you with more info about all products, so call Dale (08 72261994), Lan (07 3189 1833) or Julie (03 9193 8369) or email them (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Julie@cyclecloset.com) about these, or any other head to toe winter kit for your next ride.
Santini Colore Puro Long Sleeve Jerseys - $179.95
Cycle Closet stock a wide range of colours of this stylish long sleeve jersey that’ll take the edge off cool autumn and spring rides, and is well suited as an extra layer through winter. Men’s and Women’s cuts available.
- A thermal jersey that’s still lightweight
- Cuffs are tight and snug ensuring no drafts
- Subtle reflective dots in a stripe down the back for vis
- Lovely soft feel on the skin
- Classic style that’s sure to be in a colour to please your taste
Metier Beacon Spring/Summer Gilet - $298.95
The Gilet redefined. The Beacon Gilet gives you a new level of visibility on your ride with Metier’s integrated BrightRide LED wearable technology. Available in Men’s and Women’s cuts and sizing.
- In built lights
- Wind-resistant yet breathable.
- It is the versatile layering option you need in changeable weather conditions.
- Fitted with easy access rear flaps and a zipped pocket for essentials.
Gore Men's GTX Paclite Jacket, 2021 - $299.95
Cycle Closet stock this jacket for riders determined to ride in every condition who want to carry packable wet weather protection.
- Extremely light weight and packable wet weather jacket.
- Durably waterproof and extremely breathable, so you stay dry even when riding hard.
- Reflective front zip for night time visibility.
Isadore Sector Jackets - $424.95
Cycle Closet are exclusive Australian stockists of this classy cycling jacket for cold weather when you don’t want to get wet. Men’s and Women’s cuts available.
- Euro style that can be worn casually, as well as on the bike. Something a bit different!
- Plentiful pockets
- Clever use and placement of different materials to allow maximum warmth and comfort
- Plenty of well placed reflective details
- High level of water resistance
Castelli Men’s Tutto Nano Bibtights - $199.95
These full length Bibs will get you through winter in comfort, and you certainly won't be afraid of riding everything from in light showers to rain.
- Very soft, comfortable brushed fleece inside
- DWR water resistant on the outside to shed rain
- Good reliable chamois - the respected KISS chamois
- Reflective cuffs at the ankles
- Flexible fabric that doesn't feel restrictive around the knees
Pearl Izumi Women's Sugar Thermal Cycling Tight - $179.95
Stay comfortable, dry and warm during cool rides in these best-selling Tights.
- SELECT Thermal Fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and warmth
- Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort
- Women’s SELECT Escape 1:1™ Chamois is smooth next to skin and with blended edge-free cushioning for maximum comfort
- BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
Endura Windchill Glove - $59.95
Cycle Closet bring you a high quality glove at an affordable price. Wind is the enemy on the road, and this Full finger glove is windproof and water resistant on the back of the hand
- Gel Padding and silicone grips where you need them for a comfortable and secure ride.
- Reflective piece on the back of the hand
- Lycra cuff for easy on/off
Swiftwick Pursuit Seven Merino Socks (7”) - $44.95
Your feet will thank you for putting them in these Swiftwick PURSUIT™. They are engineered with fine-gauge Merino Wool which produces a soft, no-itch feel from cuff to toe. They are also available in a 4” length for $41.95
- Like all swiftwick socks, these stay in place even on the longest ride
- Versatile medium cushion
- Seamless toe eliminates irritation