Designed for speed and comfort, the Vaypor S continues to raise the standard of professional-level road cycling shoes. The Vaypor S flagship cycling shoe has been further refined to improve on Bont Cycling's industry-leading performance and fit. Designed to meet the rigours of the WorldTour and built for those who demand the finest, the Vaypor S provides the most anatomically and biomechanically correct platform currently available to ensure the most efficient and comfortable ride of your life.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper and faux suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Closure System - Dual-dial BOA IP1 system with replaceable Kevlar wiring.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).