This jacket does three things really well: the Tempesta Stretch fabric provides full waterproof protection, the four-way stretch makes it fit any body type, and it looks great on and off the bike.
Compared with Castelli's more expensive GORE-TEX® Idro jackets, you give up the best-in-class breathability and extreme packability, but you gain stretch fit and increased durability.
They developed the fabric to their own specifications to make a jacket that is fully waterproof, comfortably stretchy, packable enough to fit in a jersey pocket, and with an appearance and hand that make it look great.
This is meant to be a rain shell worn over a jersey, so Castelli have forgone the external pockets and kept the construction simple to minimize seams. They have given it a vent on the back to prevent overheating, a covered zip to keep spray out and reflectivity for safety.
WHAT IT IS
This elegant jacket provides full waterproof protection with a stretch fit for comfort and aerodynamic performance. The jacket is protective enough to wear all day yet looks good on a gravel ride or when you're meeting your mates at the café.
- Tempesta Stretch fabric with windproof PU membrane provides 10,000 mm waterproofness with 20,600 g/m2/24h breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for waterproofing
- Stretchy for extremely comfortable fit that moves with you
- Packable enough to fit in jersey pocket
- Covered easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Extra-long tail for protection from wheel spray
- Vent on back
- Reflective stripe at lower back
- 5°-14 °C / 41°-57°F
- Weight:204 g