Isadore produces bib shorts that are comfortably supportive yet not bulky.
When you are riding regularly, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is what bibs to wear. There's nothing better than comfortable, well-designed bibs. Isadore's Climber's Bib Shorts keep you comfortable even if you are spending hours in a saddle on a daily basis. Strategically placed overlock seams enhance comfort levels and improve overall performance. They are lightweight enough for heated summer rides but will still pair nicely under Isadore's ThermoRoubaix Tights without a chamois.
The insert is a women’s specific TMF® chamois from Italy, constructed with 4D technology. It offers totally seamless protection with a pre-shaped, 4 multi structured levels which optimize shock and impact absorption.
- Cut to fit a woman’s shape
- Women’s specific 4D Italian chamois
- ColdBlack UV Sun Protector
- Great both for climbing and riding on the flats
- Constructed from 2 types of Lycra - Premium Italian and Swiss Schoeller
- Designed by the Isadore team and Martin Velits using his experience from the pro peloton
- Made in the Czech Republic
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Lycra Sport
- 84% Polyamide
- 16% Elastane
|HIPS (CM)||< 80||80 – 85||85 – 90||90 – 95||95 – 100||100 – 105|