If you love speed, going fast and pushing yourself to the limit then Castelli's Women's Free Aero Bib Shorts are for you. Developed for racers by racers it's a bibshort with no compromises, letting you achieve your best while in total comfort.
Top Features of the Castelli Women's Free Aero Bib Shorts
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Aero fit
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 30% LycraÂ® content for perfect fit
- CarrÃ© engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- New improved womenâs-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for even greater comfort
- Weight 149g (Small)
Please note these are "Aero" fit and are designed to fit like a second skin. It may be worth sizing up if you are in between sizes or prefer a slightly more classic fit.
Made to Race
Every detail of this short is made for racing: muscle support, aerodynamic fit, comfort to let you concentrate on wringing every last bit of energy from your legs, minimised weight, and leg grippers that donât cut off blood flow to your muscles. Even the printable spaces are optimised to keep your sponsors happy. The womenâs version of this short is the closest Castelli comes to a sized-down version of the menâs short. Thatâs intentional because this is made for women racers, with the emphasis on the racer part. It has womenâs-specific fit, womenâs-specific bibs and front construction, and Castelli's womenâs Progetto X2 Air seat pad. The Castelli test crew has naturally included some non-racers, and the first thing they have commented on is the extreme comfort. This will be your go-to short even when you donât have a number pinned on your jersey.
Women's Progetto X2 Air Donna Seatpad
Maximum technology for supreme comfort; The Progetto X2 utilises ventilating perforations to keep you cooler and dryer on endurance road rides. The design allows air and moisture to flow directly to the surface fabric for quick evaporation. The shape of the pad has received minor updates based on pro feedback. The Progetto X2 Air seatpad is constructed in 3 layer components, each dedicated to a specific purpose to create the most comfortable seat pad on the planet.
- 1. Skin care layer: A four-way stretch, microdenier, seamless, bacteriostatic layer made to adapt to the shape of your body and saddle without any folds in the fabric.
- 2. Seamless integrated technology cushioning layer: Multi-density foam with infinitely variable thickness. The thickness of the pad is engineered to place the padding where you need it most for maximum comfort.
- 3. Viscous comfort inserts: Perforated viscous padding is added under the highly sensitive ishial and perineum pressure areas.